- Joy of Living Club Dinner
- 11.20.2009 - 11.20.2009
It’s time for our next Joy of Living Club dinner, as we invite you to join us for some fantastic Indian food on Friday, Nov. 20th!
$15 for JOL members / $20 for non-members
• Paneer Pakora Indian cream cheese fritters, subtly spiced.
• Keema Samosa Minced lamb with herbs and spices in a light pastry shell.
• Boti Kabab Boneless chunks of mildly spiced lamb roasted on skewers.
• Malai Kofta Indian vegetable and cheese balls in a delicately spiced curry.
• Chicken Shahi Korma Chicken in a cream sauce with almonds, cashews, and raisins.
• Ticca Masala Boneless tandoori chicken diced and cooked in a sauce with herbs.
• Machhi Massulum A spicy fish curry.
• Mughlai Baida Curry Choice hard-boiled eggs cooked to perfection in an enticingly spiced sauce.
• Shrimp Bhoona Shrimp cooked with tomatoes, onions, and fresh bell peppers.
• Roti Paneer Paratha Bread stuffed with homemade cheese.
• Kheer A very popular rice pudding with almonds and raisins.
Visit www.indiasrestaurant.com for more information about
India’s Restaurant. The restaurant has been serving Denver for more than 20 years!
EventList powered by schlu.net