Ever since Dr. Conrad C. Bui opened Aim High Chiropractic in 1995, the office has helped thousands feel better and improve their quality of life. The staff loves the feeling of helping someone regain their health. For the staff, that is the best part of working at Aim High Chiropractic.
Dr. Bui saw the tremendous benefits of chiropractic when his mom was involved in a car accident back in the 80′s. She soon developed headaches and dizziness. It eventually became so severe that she had to quit her job. She went to many doctors to seek relief. The only thing that helped her was chiropractic care.
At that time, Dr. Bui was in the pre-med program at the University of Colorado and quickly switched over to become a chiropractor after seeing his mom’s great results. Dr. Bui claims this is the “best decision I ever made!”
Dr. Bui believes in treating patients like family, and that’s why Aim High Chiropractic wants you to feel at home from the moment you walk through the doors. Their doctors and staff are polite, respectful and caring.
From Aim High Chiropractic: “We are the best in delivering effective and efficient care. We love to see auto injury patients because of Dr. Bui’s experience with his mom. So often patients just do prescription drugs that cannot fix the problem.
Chiropractic works on realigning the spine and therefore gets to root of the problem when it comes to car accident injuries. Of course, we also help with a myriad of conditions below.”
Services at Aim High Chiropractic
Chiropractic Care, Nutrition, Acupuncture, Medical Massage, Rehab and Physical Therapy which includes Exercise, Electrotherapy and Ultrasound. Although we specialize in treating Car Accident Injuries, we can help with a wide variety of conditions like Ankle Sprains, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Back Pain, Failed Back Surgery, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Chest Pain, Degenerative Arthritis, Disc Herniation, Fibromyalgia, Foot Pain, Fractures, Frozen Shoulders, Headaches, Hip Pain, Knee Pain, Leg Pain, Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, Numbness, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Pinched Nerves, Pregnancy pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rotator Cuff Tears, Sciatica, Scoliosis, Shin Splits, Stress Related Problems, Tendonitis, Tennis Elbow, TMJ Pain, Vertigo/Dizziness and Whiplash
Reasons to Choose Aim High Chiropractic
Why make an appointment with us now versus going to another chiropractor? We have 11 reasons to be exact:
1) Appointments offered six days a week (morning, noon, afternoon and evenings).
2) Do you work? Do you have a family or hobbies? We understand your life does not (and should not) revolve around a doctor’s appointment. This is why we are open six days a week to make it easy for you. We offer appointments in the morning, noon, afternoons and evenings to fit into your busy life!
3) Who enjoys waiting? We certainly do not. That’s why we pride ourselves in having little to no wait times. Most patients are taken care of within five minutes. Try to get that at any other doctor’s office!
4) We handle insurance paperwork. Car insurance? Group insurance? We eat this stuff for lunch. Don’t let the maze of insurance paperwork scare you. Come in, hand the information over, take a sigh of relief and let us take care of it all.
5) Very Affordable Payment Plans. No insurance? No problem. Our office has affordable payment plans that will work into any budget. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a happy, pain free life regardless of insurance.
6) Complimentary Spinal Checks for your family and friends. Does someone else in your life want to feel great? All our patients receive certificates to allow their family to be checked at no charge. We love to get you well and we love to help your love ones as well.
7) Massage roller table usage – Come in anytime between adjustments and use our massage tables.This free service is available to all our patients. Pamper yourself with a roller-table massage and watch your stress melt away… ahhh. Where else can you get a massage for free anytime you need it?
8) No cost translation for Spanish, Chinese and Vietnamese patients. We love to help our community and provide caring translators to non English speaking patients FREE of charge.
9) Health workshops offered bi-monthly. Some patients want more than pain relief. They want to receive the latest cutting edge information on natural health. Topics include weight loss, stress management, wellness, exercise and natural pain reduction. We do this because we care and we want our patients to be healthy.
10) Rehab, Massage, Nutrition and Acupuncture available. This is your virtual buffet for natural health care. Not only do we offer quality and effective chiropractic care, our office specializes in all natural modalities. Want a massage? Feeling the need for Eastern healing? Want to clean up your diet and shed pounds? We are here to help you with the latest in natural healing.
11) On site radiology lab. Some patients may need x-rays to further diagnose their conditions. If you are one of them, you are in luck! No more waiting around the ER or radiology office to get your x-rays. We do it in house quickly so you don’t have to make an extra trip.
Hear From a Patient
“For many years, I have had trouble with my back and had to reduce my activities. I started care at this office about 2 years ago and my backs the best it has been in over 20 years! In fact, it has felt so good that I started riding and racing motorcycles at the age of 52.
Last year, I rode 10-15 hours a week and I take my share of falls. However, with chiropractic care at 3-4 times a month, I have been able to ride and race nearly pain-free. Because I felt so good, I have been able to practice a lot resulting in a 3rd place last week against 28 other competitors!” – Richard D. Denver, CO
Get Seen Today!
Call our office at 303-922-2977. If we have an open slot, we will see you today! No more waiting weeks to see a specialist. Office locations:
• 50 S. Federal Blvd. Denver, CO 80219
• 1350 Chambers Rd. #104 Aurora, CO 80011
• 2532 Sheridan Blvd. Lakewood, CO 80214
Our offices thrive on referrals. We must satisfy our patients to become a referral-based practice. Come in and try us out, you will be happy you did. Visit www.DenversChiropractic.com for more information.